Let’s be honest. There are some obvious signs that separate the freshmen from the rest. Well freshmen, we’re helping you out.
1. Wearing the green lanyard from NSO.
2. Carrying a Sustain PLNU water bottle.
3. Excited to go to the Caf for the “all you can eat” option.
4. Taking a lap of shame around the Caf.
5. Walking out of the cafeteria with 10 or more cookies.
6. Trying to go to the library before 1 p.m. on Sunday.
7. Hiding your phone or food in the library.
8. Running to the off-campus shuttle stop.
9. Getting lost in the dorms, Young especially.
10. Calling your professors by Mr. or Mrs.
11. Glossed over eyes as you walk out of the building.
12. Raising hands to ask to go to the bathroom in class.
13. Walking in groups. Everywhere.
14. Wearing Loma apparel ALL THE TIME.
15. Walking into the wrong classroom like…