Senioritis: Decreased motivation toward studies and general dismissive attitude among seniors. Only known cure is graduation. Until then, here are some hedgehogs to keep you occupied.
1. A latte doesn’t seem to keep you awake anymore.
2. The sudden urge to hide from all responsibilities crosses your mind daily.
3. Dropping out of school and becoming a DJ sounds more enticing than homework.
4. You have the sudden urge to scream when your professor assigns, well, anything.
5. Getting out of bed is a struggle.
6. A HUGE struggle.
7. When a professor calls on you and you haven’t done the assigned reading.
8. You never seem to have time to stop and relax.
9. Even though you spend half your time procrastinating.
10. When you’re asked what you’re doing after graduation and you play it super cool even though you have no clue.
11. Just remember that you can do it!