Netflix’s new series, the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt tells the story of a woman freed from an underground doomsday cult who is trying to adjust to 21st century life. As such, the show has a lot to teach us, especially this finals week.
9. At this point, a paper is a paper. Making sense is a bonus.
8. Basic conversations can become an existential crisis.
7. Fake it ’til you make it.
6. Don’t forget your friends, you need each other.
5. Denial works…for a minute or two.
4. Pretty much everyone forgoes fashion during finals. Don’t sweat it…
3. …but if you need to look nice, you can make it work.
2. When you succeed, be proud of surviving!
1. And finally, for some of us, the real world awaits! Let’s get out there and be unstoppable!
If you need a fantastically catchy song to help you through the week, listen below.